Poem for Bro!!

To my kid bro.. The puppy face 'desi' Jason Bourne.. Here's my original for you!!



A smile on my face
and a twinkle in the eye
a thought that slipped a lip
but yeah! it hit bull's eye

An empty can here
and many more there
My bottom's up for today...
the smile is back on the face
am happy as I am,  but surely not gay!!
Tomorrow is as new as its far
Yesterday too was...... errr what??!

I find it hard to be truly sad
wonder if its what I smoked, or
what I just had.
Think it's all in a day's work
it either works out or it doesnt
A good night's sleep is all I care
or Bro!!.. Ill be damned!!

A smile on my face
and a twinkle in the eye
The thought on my lips
now got a better hold,
it may not hit the bull's eye
back off though..
you might just get trolled!!!

Comments

Popular Posts