It's been a Whole Year !!

I Started this blog a year back, and since I was very good at story-telling, I thought it was best to WRITE them down as well. A whole year later, I realised, that well, writing is a whole lot different than blabbering fundas to a group of people around me.

Well, so why am I back, then??

Let me put that again in the form of a story that we all have read in our primary school days.

There was this king who was on the brink of losing a war, and had taken refuge in a small cave. This King went by the name of "King Bruce". In that cave, his eyes fell on a spider that was falling repeatedly, from the remains of a broken cobweb, but nevertheless, kept trying to climb back. After a certain point of time, the fallen King, was watching keenly to see if the spider would be able to make it to the top or not, and it did. This dogged resolve of the spider to climb up and not not give up, motivated the king to go and fight for his kingdom without giving up, and if i remember correctly, the text book told us, he eventually did win the war.

I believe that I have it within me to communicate my thoughts not just VERBALLY, but in WRITING as well and I will not give up on it, even if it takes another year for me to put up another story on this blog!!! (MY BLOG!!!), after all, there are very few people and places, where you can express yourself even in a democracy.

YOU know what, now that I think of it, it does not apply to just me, but everyone of you, who wants to do something, that you believe in or because you think you have it in you to do something, you must have left ages ago!!... Make a list of all those things that you have given up on and go for them my SPIDERMEN!!!!!!!.

See you again( Don't know when :))

Comments

Popular Posts