Babu Speaks: "A Stitch in time SAVES Nine"

It is a very famous saying that says: “A Stitch in time saves nine”.

During school days, I heard this and asked my teacher to explain me the inherent meaning of this. The explanation was very simple, and of course I needn’t go into the details of it. But, at the end of it, she told me, that this saying is not applicable only to the fabric of the shirt in whose context she explained me the entire theory, but to every thing or every being in this world, which shares a physical or a chemical bond to someone or something else. In short, whenever there is a small rupture or damage to a bonded existence of a thing, immediate attention to it, would save a lot of damage control later when the rupture has grown into a tear.

My next story, is an attempt to outline, one such rupture that has grown into a very big tear, and, WE, the PEOPLE, of INDIA, even though are aware of it, do nothing about it, as we are busy STITCHING THE TEARS in our personal lives.


------- Story to be followed by the Summary coming first......

Comments

Anonymous said…
good... da.. want to read more of your articles... anyways,
also visit my blog when you are free.. and make sure you leave your comment...

Love
AshWIN
Herat Acharya said…
hey naresh,
Good thing you started blogging.. will watch you space intently... hope there are more thoughtful stuff written than what u think everyday ;) .. hehe you knw what i mean ... :)

Popular Posts